GTA - VC
One of the best
I was introduced to GTA-Vice
City a few years ago, I still love it and play it
regularly these days just to relax. Start a war,
get wanted, drive over a few peds, you know how it
Our hero Tommy Vicetti does a deal that goes wrong,
leaving him skint in Vice City. You can probably
guess the rest, if you cant, go play the game, it's
I've tried my hand at moding with varying results,
some of which are to be seen in the pictures below.
The other pictures are funny glitches that I came
across along the way.
The following are some useful GTA-VC
- - A place to have your say and read what others
also say :GTAForum
- - The unusual Spaceeinstein
- - Vice City Wiki :CoolBegin
- - Another official page of everything GTA-VC
- - A page of MAPS, there are others but this is one
- - Another good GTA page :GTA
These are LINKS to MOD
developers pages, tutorials, programs and help
- - Olegs place, read about Zmodler and more
- - An unique GTA site with mods and
instructions :Suction Testicle Man
- - THE Steve-M's GTA page :steve-m
- - Tools Tools and more Tools :GTA
- - Check this site out for an excellent
handling.cfg and a whole lot more :
- - Downloads - mods, tools, tutorials, trainers and maps :
- - Most of the original Switch mods and more :
- - Pictures of nearly all the Vice City vehicles,
for when you're modding or doing collectors missions :
I'm modding again, here are some important SOFTWARE links
and free downloads of 'selected' files ;
- - If you cant find projectcerberas handling.cfg, pick mine up here :
Download : overhaul0-8 - you do need to rename it handling.cfg
- - Looking for a registered zModeler ?
:4shared.com - you must register to access the site
- - A relatively good, starters walk-through to GTA modding :faqs.neoseeker.com
- - This is a RAR of the original zModeler HTML and *.z3d tutorials on how to create a car
It is from 2003 so the latest program is set up differently but it's in depth and
is in comprehensible English, I presume it was written by Oleg, it doesn't say.
I will edit it one day to read a little easier.
You may prefer this to a 90m/h youTube video !
:Download : zmodeler HTML tutorial
- - For those interested in The Original Switch Design Mods for Vice City I've
uploaded the whole lot and made a page for them here :
GTA - San Andreas
The next in line
After having played GTA - VC for a
year or so Rockstar North brought out the next mega game,
GTA - San Andreas, and like all the other GI Joes I also
had to own a copy of it. What an excellent game, its that
CJ, our main man, comes home to find the hood over-run by
crack-heads and bent cops.
It's a big story line set on 3 big islands. From the Hood
to the bright lights of the casinos and back to the Hood,
stoping nearly everywhere in between.
I've only recently acquired a copy for the PC so I
haven't started SA Modding yet.
A cats tail
I haven't played this game for a few
years now, but when I did it was a wonderful gaming
experience. A beautifully animated platform game telling
the story of how our buccaneering hero Captain Claw
battles his way through 14 levels to collect 9 gems and
an amulet, filling his pocket with treasures on the way.
A real platform adventure.